Saturday, November 21, 2009

snap of the week


Since I am a huge fan of street fashion, I have decided to share each week my favourite snap with you. Sometimes it will be up-to-date posts on street style blogs, other times, they might come from the archives. Most of the times, however, it will be Japanese street fashion, as I believe that it is by far the most refreshing one.

Now, I know, I haven't posted in a while, because I have been quite busy and did not have time to "scout". Recently I checked up on Ridsnap to see what I have been missing and spontaneously decided to do a quick post on Japanese male fashion of the eccentric type (click on the pics to enlarge, the details make the outfit!):

AWESOME!

my favourite: check the glasses, shoes, glove...

TRYING TOO HARD?

still, I like how he tied the scarf around the bag, as is fashionable on handbags...

0 comments: