Saturday, September 26, 2009

maximum the hormone


I have taken my time preparing this post, since I really wanted to advertise well for my favourite band. I wanted to chose the perfect video and song but it was quite difficult. Since I cannot even pick a favourite video (I LOVE all their songs), I will probably post all of them, one at a time, in the course of one year.

Maximum the Hormone are one of those bands that are absolutely amazing in everything they do (and they have the collest drummer ever - she also sings!). They are incredibly energetic (I have been to one of their concerts and believe me when I say: they basically redefine "energetic"). Their music: vibrant beats, loud noise, growls, pop tunes, hardcore, fast rap and and everything else. Happy hardcore. They have been often considered to be a combination of "System Of A Down" and "Red Hot Chilli Peppers". Enjoy "Koi no mega Lover" (video and lyrics make absolutely no sense):

0 comments: